What is love, really? Join Camille and her lively cast of family and friends as they explore 1 Corinthians 13 and what it means to love deeply and sacrificially. Love Is, an original contemporary ballet, features a cast of over 100 students from the school's ballet training programs, brand-new choreography, handmade costumes, and a delightful story.
Saturday, June 3 at 2:00pm & 7:00pm
Sunday, June 4 at 3:00pm
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
8015 W. 111th St,, Palos Hills, IL 60465
Adults - $18
Children 12 and younger - $10
Groups of 10 or more - $15
No additional fees for online ticket purchase!
ADDITIONAL TICKET AND SEATING INFORMATION
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are required for all attendees.
- Seats are assigned.
- The group ticket discount applies to adult tickets only.
- Any children requiring a seat must have a ticket in order to gain entry.
- Children ages 2 or younger may sit on the lap of a parent and do not require a ticket as long as a seat is not required.